- ticket title
- Achiever of the week
- Award for “ENTHUSIASTIC AND EMINENT DIETITIAN”
- HONG KONG FOOD FESTIVAL
- Super chef cooking contest with Ranveer Brar
- Rainbow Diets
- LOW SEX DRIVE / INFERTILITY / FATIGUE / AGGRESSION / BONE PAINS?? IF YOU ARE A MALE OF OR ABOVE 35 YEARS OF AGE WITH ABOVE SYMPTOMS, YOU REALLY NEED TO READ THIS!!
- Winters’ Wonderful Delight
- MANDI UPDATE
- Nutrition Guidelines for HIV Positives
- “MY FITNESS AND MY GAME WAS LIKE A DIRECT CONNECTION” – VIRAT KOHLI
- Five Foods To Increase Your Metabolism
- CONFUSED ABOUT EGG NUTRITION?? HERE ARE SOME HIDDEN BENEFITS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT!!
- Do’s and Dont’s for Diet while on Dialysis
- The Tea Reality
Dietitian Shreya’s Family Diet Clinic is a Successful Clinic run under Supervision of Dietitian Shreya in Chandigarh. She has done PGDND, PGDPN, PGIMER (Intern). She has worked with Fortis Hospital as a Clinic Nutritionist. She has also worked for Mid-Day Meal Scheme in U.T. Schools. Dietitian Shreya has written for Known Newspapers like Hindustan Times, Dainik Bhaskar, Times Of Chandigarh, The Tribune.
Her Clientele Satisfaction Rate is 100% with giving every client Personal Attention+ Personalized Diets to Every Client because Every Body Is Unique In Itself.
With 8 Years of Experience in Weight Loss, Therapeutic Diets. She has treated more than 10,000 clients.
Dietitian Shreya’s Family Diet Clinic is working towards the goal of creating awareness regarding healthy eating and lifestyle practices. Our aim is to provide our clients Good Service with Good Results.
Why should you associate with us :
Healthcare industry is growing Day By Day in India. There is no loss in this Industry. This is like Fashion Industry. It can’t be stopped. You just have to Cope Up with this Industry If you urge to grow with it. The Indian healthcare industry, which comprises hospitals, medical infrastructure, medical devices, clinical trials, outsourcing, telemedicine, health insurance and medical equipment, is expected to reach 160 Billion Dollars by 2017.
The Wellness Industry in India is poised to touch Rs 1,00,000 crores (Rs 1 trillion) by 2015, with a compounded annual growth rate of 15-17%, from about Rs 70,000 crores in 2012.
This was revealed by Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (Ficci) and Global Consulting firm Price Water House Coopers (PwC).
Among many Dieticians in Chandigarh, Dietitian Shreya’s Family Diet Clinic is striving hard to give its clients such Weight loss which doesn’t BOUNCES BACK even you get back to your Regular Eating Habits.
Dietitian Shreya’s Family Diet Clinic is offering 100% Guaranteed Results for:
- The Fast Metabolism Diet Lose Upto 4-5 Kgs.
- Shedding For The Wedding
- Target Fat Loss in Target Time
- Mommy To Be(Upto 9 Months)
- Beauty & Glow (Body Cleansing)
- Muscle Building
Dietitian Shreya’s Family Diet Clinic is also associated with Schools. She has worked for Mid-Day Meal Scheme for U.T. Schools. She has worked as a Nutritionist for Students giving Board Exams in 10th and 12th Classes. She has done Counselling of Parents in Various Parents-Teacher’s Meetings Done in Various Schools to Prevent Malnutrition in Children aged from 0-15 yrs.
Our Business Format is quite Simple. Our Diets are Designed by Dietitian Shreya herself and you just have to give counselling about Diets to the Clients. You should also have Brief Knowledge of your Area or Territory.
Plan of Action:
- Operations: Staff Requirement of Counsellors-Cum-Receptionist, A Peon, Dietitian, Marketing Staff, Will be Interviewed and Selected by Us.
- Area Required: 400-500 Sq.ft.
- Marketing: As being in Wellness Industry, We primarily focus on Women’s Health, With Respect to Women; We also focus on Corporate Sector, Societies, Families, So that they can also live Healthy Life. As Corporate have to go through Stress Management Classes as to avoid stress, We run Special Packages, like, Diet for Corporate Sector and Workaholics, Nutrition for Employees to Deal with Stress and Weight.
- Rest full support will be provided by the corporate team.
For Further Details Contacts us on
9988883835, 1800 137 3835